POST 2: The best holidays ever

 

Hello again, if you asked me what the best vacations of my life have been, I would say that so far none unfortunately. With my family we always go south exactly to La Viñita, a town that is close to Chillán, and I am not lying when I say that we always go to the same place, since my grandmother has a house there.

When we go we have a great time because the whole family always goes, we enjoy the place, we go to the river to bathe or to the Coihueco square at night since it is very nice there, they decorate with lights, put stalls to buy food, games, etc.

I hope that when I become independent I can visit other places that I have in mind, since there is still a long way to go, unfortunately it is a tradition year after year to go to the same place, I want to clarify that I really like La Viñita, only that I would also like to know other places that interest me.


Comentarios

  1. I have never been to La Viñita, but it looks like a very nice place. I hope you get to go to all the places you dream about later on!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. La Viñita looks like a calm town, also, I hope that, in the future, you can visit the places you want!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I never been to La Viñita, but seems like a very calm place to relax! I hope in the future you can go and visit all the places you like

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: Let's talk about the pandemic

Post 5: My future Job