Post 4: What's like to study social work?

 


Hello again I study social work in the faculty of social sciences of the University of Chile, I chose this career because I am deeply interested in understanding the complexity of society, taking into account the inequalities in this, and I am very excited to have a vision of social struggle, in which as a social worker you are very committed to change, and with justice in addition to understanding a notion of how it is possible to intervene in such injustices.

Unfortunately because of the Pandemic since last year online study, and I find it difficult to understand all the concepts that my career addresses, since some texts are very complicated, and not being in a room face to face with your teacher in order to make him see your doubts it is very difficult for me to have optimal learning.

I really hope that this will get better every day and that we can overcome this pandemic to return to face-to-face classes and have a normal university life

Comentarios

  1. Good work. Sugestions to some sentences: Unfortunately,....since last year we have been studying online....

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 2: The best holidays ever

Post 3: Let's talk about the pandemic

Post 5: My future Job