Post 7: Changes to my study program

 


Hello again, well, although I believe that all study subjects should be done, I believe that practical subjects could be taught, that is, to get closer to what I am supposed to do in the future as a social
worker, in a few words, make a change to the plan Of studies that according to me would be for the better, so far I consider that the academic load is very inclusive now in a pandemic, it should be noted that the teachers have been flexible in terms of evaluations, but it is not easy to perform academically from home.

Even getting together with classmates to talk about classes or jobs, I also think that it would be ideal if we had computers to have available to carry out work in the faculty and printers (this would be very useful in an unforeseen I do not know my faculty but I would like to have areas green where we could or when we don't have one available).

In addition, since I am studying from home, I would very much like to be in a classroom with my classmates, teachers and in an academic environment since so far I have not had that as a consequence of the pandemic.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 2: The best holidays ever

Post 3: Let's talk about the pandemic

Post 5: My future Job