Post 5: My future Job

 Hello again, I have always thought that if I could choose what job to have I would like this to be in two ways; outdoors and also in office, they alternate these two ways


. I would like to have a job in which I can perform all my abilities and abilities and in this way be a self-sufficient and happy person. If I could choose yes, I wish I could travel for my work but not so often.


I don't specialize in anything yet, but when the time comes to do so I would like to specialize in intervention, specifically in the children's area, that I would love although there is always the possibility of changing my mind. As for salary I would like it to be in line with my career, I don't aspire to millions of the truth, but I also don't think I should make less than $500,000, of course the salary varies by job and experience so we'd better see when it comes time to perform professionally.

I really look forward to the moment when I can start working, since it is my dream to see myself realized professionally speaking, of course I would like to perfect myself along the way, learn languages, do postgraduates, etc. 


Comentarios

  1. What an interesting dream, glad to hear that you want to work with childrens!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. our country has a huge debt with children, I think it is amazing that you want to work for them

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Good work. Suggestions to some sentences: I don't truly want (aspire) to make millions...

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 2: The best holidays ever

Post 3: Let's talk about the pandemic