Post 6: Postgraduate Studies

                                             


Hello again, as of today I am very excited to think about taking a course abroad, specifically an English course in England. So when I become a social worker, I would like to travel and study in London, and one of the reasons I would like to study there is because I really like the country of England, it is a place that I would like to see in the future.

 I firmly believe that an English course would help me a lot to perform at work and thus fulfill my goals of knowing places, traveling, working abroad, this to know the social and intervention programs of the country where I would like to work, that personally I would like it to be England, it is one of the reasons why I would like to take the course there.

 I hope that a master's degree in English is only a stepping stone to carry out and study many more specializations focused on social work, since I want to be a trained professional, I want to be a person who does his job well, especially in the area of ​​intervention.


Comentarios

  1. I've never been in England! and I hadn't thought to study or travel to that country... sounds like a good plan <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 2: The best holidays ever

Post 3: Let's talk about the pandemic

Post 5: My future Job