Post 8: English Language Challenges.

 


Hello again, I consider that learning English at university has been very useful for me, reinforcing concepts or learning new things, I think I have a lot to learn and I would like to be able to study English abroad in the future, hopefully in England, as I like it that country a lot and I think it would be very helpful in my career. Without a doubt, I know that mastering the language will open many doors for me, either for work or for visiting places for pleasure.

 Blogs have been a great help for me to learn and practice English, and I also think it is a very entertaining way to work at home.

 Without a doubt, I still have a lot to learn but I think that what I need to reinforce is to be able to listen to English and understand it, so I plan to take a course to master it as well as possible, and speak English fluently.

 At home I use English sometimes speaking with my little sister, she likes English a lot (although in recent days it occurred to her to learn Italian through an application) in addition to watching series or movies in this language in order to understand more and retain it. Really one of the goals that I have set for myself is to be able to understand and speak English (that I understand what I say and that my pronunciation is good).


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 2: The best holidays ever

Post 3: Let's talk about the pandemic

Post 5: My future Job